Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Finally got to Meet!

Today I finally got to meet Susie of Yankee Lane Primitives in person! We had a great day with perfect weather. We ended up going "junkin'" at Goodwill, a large Flea Market & the Salvation Army. Both of us found some great things and I am sure you will be seeing most of the items in creations very soon. We also had a great lunch at my favorite Mexican restaurant. We ended the day with a visit at my home and she got to meet Michelle and some of her friends. When I took Susie back to town to her vehicle I had to fit Jessica with a dress that I am making for her. So Susie got to meet both the girls and Jessica's fiance, Seth. LOL, of course the kids had more laundry to send home with me! (They live in a small apartment and have no room for a washer/dryer.) I had a great time, Susie, I hope you did too!

I am exhausted so I'm off to bed!

God Bless!

Lisa